UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

stunning rodman & renshaw revelations

1. 5,637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2841
    "We are currently in discussion with approximately 12-18 additional pharma companies with a view to accessing our technology.

"There are seven injectable drugs delivered in a prefill format that are coming off patent by 2015, with a combined revenue of US$20 billion. It is anticipated that this will result in a 70% loss of revenue to generics and bio-similars, US$12 billion.

"Our discussions to date indicate to us that we are going to enter into a true partnership with these pharmaceutical companies.

"We expect that not only will we be seliing our device for approximatley 40% gross margin, but we believe, and it has been strongly indictaed to us, that we will end up with a percentage of the revenues from these blockbuster drugs.

"For every dollar we save the pharma's from their expected revenue loss, we will gain a percentage of that revenue.

"That is why I said in my opening statement that this is not about devices. This is actually about an investment in the broad healthcare industry."

Percentage revenue off blockbuster drugs!

Okay. Anybody still worried about 1ml revenues?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.