MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Stupid Halts killed momo

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3626
    As soon as trading opened here this morning, there were two trading halts. First was within seconds of the open after the share price spiked to $20.57 US (equivalent to $6.43 AUD). Then it resumed trading only to be halted again after about 5 mins.
    This essentially killed the momentum. Crooks at work. Trading should only be halted due to circuit breakers when a stock is sliding down, not when it is going up.
    As I type this, the sp is $16.19 US (equivalent to $5.06 AUD) so still a nice gain.

A few things:
    1. From where the sp was back in late January 2020, we are only at about a 50% gain. So hold on to your shares folks. This is nowhere near lofty levels
    2. I have been watching news like a hawk today. Still no mention of Mesoblast anywherehere (CNBC, FOX etc.). This is still an unknown company here. When news breaks out (Jim Cramer on CNBC Mad Money for example or a mention by Trump) then missiles are going to be launched. So give it a few days to sink in. This is still too early.
    3. I do not for a second believe that the trial is going to take 3-4 months to complete. I fully expect a halt after the 28 day primary endpoint achievement and then BOOM - approval. Lives are being lost daily. The FDA is not going to wait for the full trial to complete.

I am like Woody Harrelson in the gif below as I am bummed by the two trading halts that killed momentum:

via GIPHY

Last edited by The Yankee: 25/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.