MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Stupid Halts killed momo, page-64

1. pdi
    237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29

Wheredid I mention that doctors unethically picked up patients to fabricate theresults? I made an assumption, that was unfortunate, and I did admit that.

Yourstatement about people being paranoid I'm going to leave without an answer...

Patientswere not randomized. Therefore, they were selected, everyone would like to seetheir criteria of selection just to see if they represent the targetpopulation, at least to some extend.

Evenif there was some randomization with a sample size of 12 and confidence level95 fo the NY population, the confidence interval is too big to accept it.

Sofar, we know that there was 12 patient selected with moderate/severe ARDSpotentially intubated. However, previous reports say that not all of them were.See below

MountSinai began administering remestemcel-L to patients in late March under theFDA’s compassionate use program. The therapy was given to 10 patients withmoderate to severe cases of COVID-19-related acute respiratory distresssyndrome (ARDS), most of whom were on ventilators, and the doctors sawencouraging results

Areyou not curious to check all the data?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.