given the probability I will receive abuse for this post I will...

1. 479 Posts.
    given the probability I will receive abuse for this post I will add a couple of examples.

Many posters were grateful for being alerted to GTP when it rose from 52c (the absolute bottom) to mid 60's. GTP had been put forward as a buy from the mid 90's right down to the 50's. If this is the best that H/C can do, then may I suggest you grab a dart ......... How good are U at picking the absolute bottom ? ie: 52c .........

Then we have ASC that was supposed to be the best stock on the ASX with regards to cashflow. An almost indisputable claim.

We learn from scenarios such as these not to rely on any information as any sort of guide.

Having said that, I believe GTP and ASC were well researched ..... especially GTP. It didn't work out, did it ?

In a few days, if I get some sort of response, I will reveal my strategy. I lost money during the early nineties when everyone else was making heaps. But I learned a lot ! I have recouped all my losses during the past couple of years.

Poke as much sh!t at this, and me as U wish.

Oh, and I forgot about the abundance of books on the market. Read as much as you can T/A, F/A autobiographies and so on. There are none that are worth following. And that includes Buffett's books !!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.