LKE 1.72% 5.9¢ lake resources n.l.

OverviewSeems we were victims of a (perfect storm of events)...

1. 1,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396

Overview
    Seems we were victims of a (perfect storm of events) short attack and Steve selling out as well as retail (and perhaps also instos - my opinion)
    Steve notified Stu via email when he is overseas - says a lot about him and indicates he was not happy with the role offered as were in midst of negotiations

Key catalysts - key points in my mind in bold.

My notes of meeting below
    Supply deficit - lots of interest. Stu is in Washington at a conference at the moment
    There is much interest in off take if current off takers fall over!!
    50kt of high purity product
    Lilac demonstration plant in warehouse and will be onsite at Kachi mid July - Lilac have 8-10 people onsite and stand to benefit if successful. Lilac also one of 6 in Bolivian demo trial
    Drilling at other sites - looking to appoint someone to lead this shortly
    Will look to bring other projects on in parallel !
    Stu off to London to discuss finance

Vulcan announcement today is very positive indicator - (many on hc think Ford may take a position)

New appointments - market will be impressed by exceptional calibre (emphasised this a couple of times). Shortlist by end of next week and announce thereafter

Head office will be in Miami as nice place for families, well connected with latin speakers and direct flight overnight to arrive 6 am in Buenos Aires and avoid long haul flights from Australia etc. Need to centralise to avoid timezone and travel issues and be close to markets ie financial etc

Expect off take announcement in a month ie end of July
    Carbonate (final product) will be produced in California circa Sept at pilot plant

Short sellers do so at their own risk as lots of catalysts for share price = lots going on
    Sustaninability report - water useage and carbon footprint - water usage will impress market - lots of scuttlebutt about this in the market
    No major instos on register but a number have a position - just not over 5% as yet

Am sure there are other points missed but that is my take on key points

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $97.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $181.4K 3.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 773915 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 444830 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 1887308
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.