NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Thinking on the same lines V10Now that MIN have made their low...

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1408
    Thinking on the same lines V10
    Now that MIN have made their low ball offer NWE is definitely in play and on the table, no doubt about that now.
    The sheer size of likely resource and the ecomomics of development for these permits lead me to the inevitable situation where NWE is vulnerable but that in no way means they/we cannot be paid fair value and that is going to be the sticky point given where we are in development.
    All the big names are circling in WA and this could be a strong indicator of a relaxing or extending of the much awaited Domestic Gas Policy revision due out soon.
    I think still very much to playout and maybe NWE could have 1,2 or 3 suitors more the merrier, would be interesting.
    We can't be sure of what is fair price but a figure will eventually be determined, I do not genuinely make predictions, but from where it is all at at the moment and if another offer comes in and after all argy bargy I reckon we end up with minimum of 12cents and I can't figure the maximum, that depends on how long NWE stays in the game, nothing changes the longer the better.
    Is that fair? probably not but we must recognise NWE position when it comes to funding and development.
    Plenty coming our way next few months and I believe we shareholders will be rewarded.
    My say only.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.