STX 5.00% 19.0¢ strike energy limited

STX Charts, page-1043

1. 4,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    I'm pointing out a Millionaire Director buying $76k on market and USING that as a confirmation bias on how great this is, is laughable biggrin.png
    The guy bought A TINY FRACTION relative to NET WEALTH and Salary
    And yes, I suspect it was nothing more than pocket money for the weekendwink.png we will need to wait if and when a disclosure is ever released, but don't expect it to be timely. We will know weeks/months from now but I don't like doing things in hindsight or after the fact.

We will examine in due time and find out the games. If he was so gun-ho why not buy a bunch more? If all it takes is $76k to get lemmings in a group huddle thats fine. Bigger picture thesis points towards a financing and I am on the side of the liquidator here because it's silly trying to get in the way of big money and fight trend.

In case people weren't aware... USOIL is clearly defining its direction eek.png
    Could this lead to more panic on the STX share price?? eek.png There are too many variables at force now AGAINST it.
    After all STX was dumped on Insider Information
    STX was having a whale pre-positioning a big short
    If they done this now, what else do they know about STX/USOIL and the sector that WE feeder fish don't know? Deep questions need pondering, and answers! what.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5963/5963463-afd5b7b1009b780f439598f8a0edae2f.jpg
    Hi @BoronP appreciate the fine hospitality! My intention is not at all to kick it, insiders operating on knowledge before us mere mortals have kicked it enough! It is the larger players in control, not me.

BIG M Chocolate is my favourite kinda milk and STX chart is certainly setting up for something flavoursome! smile.png Surely STX won't follow Crude Oil because that means anyone getting 31c supports is probably going to experience disappointment by having to cut or adding even more on the decline which could add further selling pressure without any of the F/A changes to consider (which plenty has changed).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5963/5963518-ed094acdf932948545eb6157ca395b48.jpg
    As per my in depth charting, I have stayed up many hours digging into lots of things about the company and certainly have added the ASX 200 Re-Balance into the equation, all things pointing like it had nothing to do with it but if so, only further adds to the short sellers' thesis on why this makes a good case for further downsides. I do not want to get in the way of this $1B TRAIN....DO YOU?!

Gonna take plenty of ammunition to get it to reverse, it would require millions and millions of dollars pumped in, fighting AGAINST THE TREND AND fighting against the SUPPLY of the seller to try and save this.

Retail just don't have the bullets and it will be Retailers at the mercy of Market Makers as die-hard fans HODL, and keep adding to a loser. OR atleast adding to something that has only wiped away more profits. To each their own I suppose I appreciate you hearing me out @wot best of luck to all smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $537.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 18.5¢ $2.761M 14.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 1818176 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 1994780 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.