STX 4.35% 22.0¢ strike energy limited

I don't post when the discussions are not something I can add...

1. 618
    3,062 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1802
    I don't post when the discussions are not something I can add to, or something I want to discuss Anyway, we are currently in a lull from a newflows point of view, and I've already posted my thoughts on recent developments. So there isn't much for me to add other than to repeat the same point over and over again, which I assume would be rather annoying to others and frankly quite pointless.

Also, combining the SE saga with the reporting season, I've crunched enough numbers to last a few months (till the next reporting season at least). So yes, am a bit fatigued. Glad it's all over now and I can focus more on doing more runs and longer rides, and pay more attention in the garden (nearly harvesting season ). Money can buy a lot of things, but it sure can't buy health/fitness and happiness, so it's important to ensure we dedicate time to things that can bring us those things

Glad Con80.5 is enjoying my posts Please remind her I have made some horrendous mistakes in the past too, though my O&G track record is pretty decent With STX, I'd say SN saved my bacon. My original position was big (my holding was in the top 20 at one point). However, I am nowhere near the Top 20 anymore as a result of so many shares being issued since then even though I now hold nearly 3.5 times more than what I held back then. With the failures at Rayburn and JAWS (which was a big reason why I'd invested and was horrendously wrong about them), I would have lost quite a small fortune. Pivoting to the PB has made my investment look great on paper, but it was mostly luck rather than skills than made my STX investment a success. Some time, we need to be lucky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $629.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.3¢ 22.0¢ $1.238M 5.531M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 327178 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 318446 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
22.5¢ 23.3¢ 22.0¢ 3834406
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.