STX 2.50% 19.5¢ strike energy limited

STX Charts, page-1376

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    If I may provide a different perspective? And I am open to critique, aswell as being wrong or incorrectly timing it. I just strongly feel like I am not betting against the market makers and large players and trying my damned hardest to be ON THEIR SIDE so they can treat me well smile.png I still share my findings, whilst taking all the risk upfront with my disclosures and leading from the front first cool.png

For those that remember, #STX was first called as a short 4 months ago. We have headed into the 4th month and prices despite "cheap" have not sustained anything higher than 25c really. Every price point was shorted into as
    bigger funds have pre - positioned themselves for another -25% to -50% retracement. I have alluded to further financing requirements with a target price of 15c once 19.5c fails this also continues the downward trend it is strongly in.

As per the Weekly & Monthly charts for a longer synapsis of price action there is Zero edge being long in a
    downtrending seller's market. Don't worry, I am #Short the stock, and always take profits too soon I will no way have the patience to hold into the inevitable breakdown ⬇️

Longs will take much longer to realise this. Their stop losses are all at 20.5c to 19.5c and they will whimp out and close their positions, they will take whatever profits they can and SOME will have to cut losses. This now will pile in way more shortsellers and I doubt retail will soon be able to have any more borrows available y'all been warned ⚠️
    #MindOfAShort just seems highly probable prices retest 15c former supports as 20c zones become future resistance GLTAHz!!

SENTIMENT: STRONG SELL POSITION: NOT HELD (as a long) redface.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6142/6142408-1eb7a5b3cf074b1a76ffac27636f0cab.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $557.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $2.576M 12.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 1757671 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 756660 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.