STX 8.82% 18.5¢ strike energy limited

Who ever put up tgat crap about Ceo heading up a new merged...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    Who ever put up tgat crap about Ceo heading up a new merged entity , this is her post from linked in.

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to take the opportunity to let you know that I recently stepped down from my role as Executive General Manager - Energy with Mineral Resources.

It was an incredible role, and I worked with so many amazing people. Over the four years of my tenure, I would like to think that I made a real difference in the company, both in building the Energy Division, and in helping to create a more diverse and inclusive workplace where people can thrive. At times it was challenging but always rewarding.

It was a tough decision to resign, however I decided to take a break to recharge my batteries, spend more time with my family, perhaps get in some much-anticipated travel, and take time to think about what my next career challenge looks like.

To all of you that I have worked with, it’s been such a privilege - please stay in touch. I look forward to seeing many of you in my next iteration.
    Last edited by eddiev: 11/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.015(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $530.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $2.155M 12.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 851855 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 131078 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.