STX 0.00% 17.0¢ strike energy limited

STX Charts, page-676

1. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Yes indeed another good end to the trading day. I bought in May 2021 at 36c so in over two years with all that "progress" and good news and development we now sit at 38c and with our assets diluted by possibly another billion shares. No export on the horizon and the only glimmer of light would seem to be the increasing domestic gas price. The company has been less than honest in their dealings around TPD and finally it became clear to the mug punters why Walyering has been so painfully slow. Of course the company knew what they were doing and waffled on about 1st quarter, 2nd quarter and finally 3rd quarter. In the corridors of power they knew this wasn't about to happen, just a smokescreen, until they tidied up TPD. Personally I am relieved to finally know what the reason was for the Walyering delay. In a matter of weeks we have gone from around 48c to around 38c, a fall of around 20% but of course this is of little consequence to the STX choir who have their eyes on the prize around 2027. My immediate concern is what will it take to move the needle back up to around 50c before the end of 2023? SE has gone quiet and is it possible the TPD exercise could turn into a can of worms? Am I being unfair? Am I painting too gloomy a picture? As far as I know most of what I have stated would be reasonably accurate. More Chronic Strike Fatigue!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $487.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.3¢ 16.5¢ $1.616M 9.545M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 2379256 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 891290 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.