TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

I am a NO, but i think it will make no difference, BOD and that...

1. 607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    I am a NO, but i think it will make no difference, BOD and that so called 30% of unhappy holders will get this done with their own holding no matter what us retail guys think

We entered a penny stock and should always i guess expect pennies back.. penny stocks only do three things

1. Pay massive wages
    2, full of cap raises and dilution (ongoing)
    3. Assets sold off to the benefit of the big boys and managemnet

I tell my self so many times to stay away, but we all love to chase a Disallowed. what i have learnt is to follow management onto their next venture.. If i see any of their names involved, i will not touch it with a 10 foot pole

Problem is i have so many of these so called execs on my list, there's really nothing left to invest in.. the likes of the Colbys, etc, just play the rinse/repeat game and are the only ones who come out on top!

It's no ones fault with what is happening but our own, we decided to invest with good intention and have not learnt from past mistakes

I will be hanging around on this one, as much as i am pissed with this result, I do see upside in getting access to STX projects and bigger funds that can fast track projects, although in saying this, its a bit tongue in check when you look at walyering LOL

I have a big concern that Mongolia will not spin out and i think STX may continue to fund next stages as its peanuts for what potentially it could be worth and spin it off later after its proves to be commercial. To be honest, i am absolutely convinced of this, by the wording in the agreement, which states IT WILL TRY, but no guarantee LOL

If that does happen, then YES, we have been screwed royally by TPD BOD, and i am pretty sure this was the plan form the begining

Again, no one forced us to invest, so no fault bar our own.. just make sure you have a good think before investing in anything else they guys get involved in

That our little company is moving on, would be interested to see if any fellow holders can provide some thoughts of what they have found, that could be worthy of a punt!!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.