TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

STX deal in a nutshell, page-145

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 938
    What a top post and totally agree with your plenty of your honest and up front comments. Good Stuff.

So I am in to the TEG in big way because as you know we get closer and closer to the L7/437 drills.
    Been a long time in the making these drills and I am very excited to getting in and having a crack. Shame not with TPD.
    The reasons that TEG Board is looking at overseas leases with work already completed on them is because here the Aust Govt is all over the place as you are aware on any future exploration and production and TEG Board have looked at plenty.
    I have personally been informed by the TEG Board that if they buy anything in Aust it will be production, anything else in Aust currently is just too darn hard and too risky. I agree,
    The TEG Board is going to try to get projects that can build on production without lengthy delays overseas with a Govt that supports. Makes sense.
    I have had a bit to do with the TEG Board and like their headspace and the Technical knowledge of Conrad and Mike is first class all the way.
    They have contacts everywhere as well Conrad and Mike. Take a look at resume for both very impressive.
    If we can just get the first nod from NOPTA on CCS approval that should rock the house at TEG on many fronts as well.
    The base news out on that CCS deal is there we now just need the confirmation.
    When NOPTA approval is anybody's guess? Next month possible, 6 months possible? Throw a dart. Submission nearly a year, seriously?
    We have about $10m in bank currently, no debt, and payment due soon for another crude delv to Singapore refinery so further cash boost very soon so more importantly no CR;s planned or required. We are cashed up junior.
    I really hope plenty here at TPD will head the TEGs way moving forward.
    Anyway plenty more info over at TEG thread, you asked I replied and TPD as you know is/was a TPD partner.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.