TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

STX deal in a nutshell, page-171

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 936
    Tell you what there is excellent posting on here at present and plenty of us have same feelings and opinions on what is taking place at TPD.

Yes ftroop as you say what a total debacle the NE was/is.
    Govt was pushing all Aust. oil producers including TEG to pay a royalty fee PB of production to help cover that fiasco cost.
    Yeah I don't know how that all ended up I will have to ask CT.
    So Blingo over at PGY has been saying for years and publicly as well I might ad that they have investors lined up for the CCS project.
    The TEG/PGY was a heavy duty deal put together over the space of months by CT and our Chair Greg Hancock and both those guys are no dummies and secured plenty deals before. Very much doubt they both would have gone there and completed deal if not a strong chance.
    So I am guessing and in opinion only that more than likely PGY has secured some quite serious funding pending the first CCS approval from NOPSA
    Otherwise there is bugger all chance of getting 100% CH and its infra.
    Hands are tied on plenty fronts till that first nod from NOPSA then I would expect fireworks.
    Hey guys what is interesting is our Chair at TPD, GC is the Chair over at PGY as well and appointed only recently.
    Now PGY was trading around1.3/1,4 when appointed and GC and his buds tipped in $3mil at 2 cents. PGY now hovers 2.7 -3.2cents.
    So another Q is ftroop why would GC invest or even take Chair at PGY if not looking good.
    PGY is stuffed without this CCS deal.
    As we all know GC was over at WGO - gone
    Not that long at TPD - gone (likely)
    GC Large SH STX and obviously buds with SN. past history wgo/stx T/O past play as we are all aware
    Anybody want to give me odds/chances of him getting in on the STX Board? Yabba Dabba Dooo
    GC certainly likes to shake things up
    If IF GC ends up on the TEG Board well I will no what is going to happen then. right!!!!!

Looking forward to your Colby response Lethal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.