STX 1.11% 22.3¢ strike energy limited

I think we should be pleased that our directors are putting up...

1. 3,935 Posts.
    I think we should be pleased that our directors are putting up their own money as well as their ability and time. Things don't happen as quickly as most of us want them to, particularly bringing on such a project which requires learning as we go. And in a challenging financial time as well where it is important to protect our cash and get the best value. The directors and contractors have done a good job.
    At the same time I feel for the shareholders, myself included, who backed this project and expected too much.
    But it's all about to happen so don't let a few disgruntled soles get you into a case of the downers.
    The day is coming and is almost upon us when we will be rewarded.
    And those who want extra shares can still snap them up for 10% more than the cap raising figure. Which is only one cent and will be nothing when the gas production starts.
    I would be really pleased if we could now stop depressing one another and get back to encouraging and informing.
    No one wants to share time with a winger and after we have had our say, repeating our problems is too much.

Cheers all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $636.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $752.3K 3.339M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 551646 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 785894 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.42pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.