WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Well called, seems like they may be going this way::Warrego is...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Well called, seems like they may be going this way:

:Warrego is well advanced with its own independent, third-party reserves certification process. This process will only focus on the Kingia reservoir due to incomplete data being obtained from the High Cliff Sandstones and basal Wagina formations. Accordingly, the independent certified resource estimate will likely be lower than Operator’s previously published resource estimate. However, third party certification will provide the necessary certainty for gas buyers and optimise price and term potential. Reserves certification will also provide Warrego with the option of accessing reservesbased debt finance if and when required:

@rexsh or @kmuirhead or anyone else, assume whilst not dilutive, the rates/covenants required aren't going to be favourable? Does anyone have a previous example of where this has been provided to a small cap explorer with no production revenues? Whilst it looks almost certain this will be going to production, it seems high risk for a lender?

I'm assuming that they would be required to announce the independently certified resource, so I could see a drop in SP if/when it's announced given the market probably isn't going to correctly account for the variance in previous resource estimate vs independent?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.