STZ 0.00% 2.0¢ strzelecki metals limited

stz in good pozy with bdrs new discovery., page-16

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    BDR in trading halt,shares have been running to hard,have been asked a please explain?.Will be interesting!.
    I could be wrong,but for the shares to run as well as they have,it must be a bit more than just market hype on pending results,taking into account the very flat spec market at the moment.Taking a punt,I would guess that the pending results might be a bit of alright!.
    Having said that,if this is the actual case,then the BDR shares will keep flying and then investors will start looking at the neighbours to see if we have any of what they have.
    Just been going through STZ,STZOs operations report to the AGM,and it looks like they did a fair bit of geochem work at West Musgrave in october 09 assaying for Cu,Ni,Pge and Au,would be interesting to see the results that come out of this.After seeing the results from the new BDR discovery,STZ may come up with a totally different exploration strategy,interesting times ahead,I'm in early for the potential ride that the BDR holders are currently experiencing.
    Goodluck all.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.