LEG 7.69% 1.4¢ legend mining limited

Regardless of that my statement is fact and the buy and sell has...

1. 3,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 461
    Regardless of that my statement is fact and the buy and sell has been up and down like a whores draws in both directions which tells me the day traders are operating, and good luck to them, but despite all the whiners and the fact that as a junior explorer they haven't produced the goods they are still exploring, still well financed and with a good brains trust ,contrary to popular opinion. If you look at all the juniors on the asx actively exploring without a full blown discovery imo they still stack up well for potential. Repete we were all excited with their discovery which they haven't been able to build on but join many other junior ex's. Theses guys have become one of the remaining players in the FR and they are still there because of their belief in the prospectivity of the area and supported by explorers and miners who have forgotten more about this business than most us will ever learn . So imo we have two mind sets ,the guys who think the prospectivity has potential leading us to wealth or we have those who thought the discovery was already made and they would quickly make a buck which didn't happen and now choose to bitch about their poor investment call and endeavour to blame others for their pain. So unless you had a gun pointed at you head when you purchased your shares one would assume you made a calculated researched investment and should be in or out without whimpering .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $40.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $9.73K 694.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25014 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 777424 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 74008
Last updated 13.48pm 07/05/2024 ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.