ADY 22.2% 0.7¢ admiralty resources nl.

sub 1 cent hit, page-23

1. 11,407 Posts.
    isn't there an agm coming up?

If so....is PT going?

Whatever happens.....and who ever goes...you have to slam management...vote against all their scams.

Everyone can see what they are doing...just trying to burn the company to the ground and walk away.

It was the wrong company to do it with though.

Rincon / Admirality is talked about worldwide as the best option for anyone wanting to invest in lithium if they believe lithium has a future.

As we have seen with car batteries...I know there are competing technologies but lithium has a strong shot at being highly needed.

ADY was sitting in prime position.

Management for some unbelieveable mucked up reason which I just cannot fathom at all threw it all away.

Does anyone know why PT or managment have screwed their chance? Was it just poor managment? Something sneaky?

I really dont get it but fell for this situation as was going to buy a good stake and hold for years but was trading back my losses on MFS so I could get a sizable ADY stake.

I am glad I didn't but very sad for holders and also very sad an australian company sitting in pole position in an industry quite likely ready to boom just be thrown in the bin.

Very sad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.