TZL 7.14% 2.6¢ tz limited

sub 1, page-20

1. 26 Posts.
    Para, it has to be better than the current plan which is just to keep raising cash. Who needs to make a profit when you can keep going back to the shareholders? If this all falls apart look no futher than the current board for their lack of progress and greed. We all want this to work, but you keep defending the current board who proved the only thing that they can do is to raise cash and spend it questionably.

As for supporting the shareprice with their inflated salaries, if they managed to sell some product then there wouldn't be any need for this would they?

The question everybody now wants answered - Who have we lent 6.8M bucks to interest free??? If we collected this debt, surely a cap raising wouldn't be needed. Why can't this be answered? And where's ZO PO?

I really do think that its time for an independent audit to be done by one of the big four. I wouldn't think Taylor & Co could have done an audit of all the Tz offices etc spread over some many countries for only 60k.

C'MON GUYS I CAN'T HEAR YOU, WHO ELSE WANTS THIS AUDIT DONE??????????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.