RHT 0.00% 5.2¢ resonance health limited

I will never and have never told someone to invest in a stock on...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I will never and have never told someone to invest in a stock on the basis to pump the stock. Every post I have made I have provided my opinion on the stock and always said at the bottom “This is not financial advice so please do your own research before investing”. Not only that, the same message is in my footer at the bottom below that. I can think of many of stocks/social media sites which have people who are genuinely trying to pump a stock, using words like “guarantee” and straight up telling people to buy the stock. I have never and never will do that and I don’t think I can think of anyone on here who has done that. People are allowed to have an opinion on a stock whether that be positive or negative and I’m sure I speak for the majority on here that the individual should do their own research before investing. After all, I am just another retail investor who just enjoys discussing stocks with others, I would never intend or want someone to buy a stock solely on anything I have written.

And as always with all of my posts I will say it again and again:

This is not financial advice so please DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH before investing.

Have a good rest of your weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 292208 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 7507 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.