SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

sub 10c days over imo

1. 60 Posts.
    SDL is in a very good position at the moment if we look at it from a confidence perspective. At under 10c with limited buy side support there was an underlying feeling that the project was maybe just to big to get off the ground and the sp clearly reflected that.

We now have a sp that has held strong above previous resistance with heavy buy side support. So what does this tell us about broader confidence in the stock? Well imo there was obviously quite a few sideline supporters waiting for an entry signal and are now waiting for a pullback as they wish they had got in at 10c or under {myself included].

However there comes a time when people will just bite the bullet as I did a few days ago on the belief that it wont take much to see SDL really start moving and the cost of missing that move could be much greater.

In particular if we compare the in ground resource of SDL with other similar projects and look at the discount the market has put on it there really is some serious short term upside. Furthermore, imo the odds are starting to sway in favour of strategic partners being announced sooner rather than later. Management is acutely aware of the negative impact any delays would have on the company.

So in short I am happy with my entry [10c would have been brilliant but 12.5 is still looking pretty good]. SDL is on plenty of radars and in the current market it is the movement of crowds that will get the sp moving. The bottom line is that the resource is there which de-risks the project substantially, we have comparables to value the in ground resource, how much you trust they guys in charge is really the final decision any investor needs to make with this one as I believe the days of 10c and under are gone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.