CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

sub $3, page-102

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Cheers Giddy Up.

I will try to take on Board what you have written. But, it would be far better if a few posters here, and I am sure that you'd know who they are, would leave the baiting for the Kindergarthen grounds. HC is a forum for everyone to express their own ideas freely and without provocations. After all, as I don't insult anyone (at least I try my best), and it is fair that I sould expect to receive the same treatment in return.

If you could go back, you would notice that once upon a time a was given a day enforced holiday for making use of the "Bugger" word (bugger all from memory). That words is and has been used freely on a dail basis from all sort of posters here. Yet it was worth the time of someone in TOU'ing me, and for me to get a wrap over the knuckles as a flaming word. Now does that mean that we are having a good and level playing field, or is it just for the purpose of singling someone out that dares to have a difference of opinion ??

With that, I want to make it clear that I don't blame the Mods for giving me what they did, because it is their unenviable job to keep the lids on things before they blow out of proportion. They are there to do a job, and IMHO they are doing it in a great style.

Let me tell you that you have a great way of putting/pushing your thoughts across and I always read your posts.

As for CDU, I am still sitting here and hoping that one day we will all be very happy campers. The current World sentiments are keeping everyone's euphoria down for the moment, but, I am sure that it will all bounce back up again. So, when it does, CDU will be benefiting as well.
    IMHO, some more good news from the Management on a regular basis, will help us along the way as well.

If you look at the history of the sharemarket, like the droughts, it always has it's cycles. The hardest thing to do for an investor is trying to pick the right times. But, if anyone has the patience and the proverbials to ride those waves, his/her time will come.

Anyway thanks again, and have a good day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.