YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Sub 50's, page-27

1. 34 Posts.
    Is a down ramper still a down ramper if the stock continually goes down? I would have thought not.

I actually would have thought a performance like YOW has undertaken would make all the cheer leaders up tampers!

To be fair to all, I think this company had good prospects that have been squandered by the current board. I don't think you can blame the US management team, the blame must lay squarely with the Australian board members. As more people cotton on to what's happening with the way the board is running this company the more negative it will all get. I am just lucky I got a ridiculous response email from the chairman to an email some time ago that meant I exited at only a small loss and not a large one (which it would be right now).

My strong view is this in univestible until a new board is put in place and I think for those who want to keep holding that should be the focus here rather than which nick name Carl Icahn is hiding behind (or what the mysterious bots are doing for that matter)

Cheers KB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.