YOW 0.00% 2.8¢ yowie group ltd

Hi Teddy My email was in April 2016, my concerns raised were...

1. 34 Posts.
    Hi Teddy

My email was in April 2016, my concerns raised were around how the Madeline contract was portrayed (I thought what they announced versus what ended up being the case were quite different), the litigation (if you remember there was quite a delay between when there was a court hearing on Friday the 1st US time and when it was announced to market on the 5th Aus time) and multitudes of missed deadlines and items that once announced are never reported on again (the Australian container of Yowies)

The response I got was
    Thanks for your past support. Rather than address each of the issues you raise I think it would be beneficial if you read Canaccord's latest Research Note which clearly articulates that management has delivered substantial value to the business over the past 12 months

I took this as a clear fob off, I replied twice to see if I could get more info and never got another response. In my experience listening to the house broker is very dangerous and being directed to one after a company enquiry even more so.

I sold before the big run up to the capital raising and probably could have gotten out for a profit but ended up making a small loss.

The reason for the fall in my view is simply promising too much and not delivering. Additionally to that I now understand why a good board is important. The board is there to guard the interests of shareholders, this company reminds me of a quote I once heard, "who guards the guards"!!

Cheers
    KB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.