YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

Sub 50's, page-40

1. 9,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 801

I get where you are coming from but see it as fruitless as there is no honour or honesty in anonymous forums.

If you can produce something other than allegations and show why you are coming to your conclusions it would make interesting reading. You know exact grammatical errors use to be used but these days with us all using differing devices with different keyboards, screens and software it is getting a bit pointless.

Hell only knows what you think of a poster like myself who has share accounts with different investment strategies, wide interests and pops into HC to see points of view that are different to my own and quickly get a summary of the history of company , product and management . I weigh these opinions and follow up with research and am very wary or hot stocks etc. The language and punctuation I use depends on device I am using, what time of day and if I have my investing or trading hat on.

I am stunned that you are chasing someone for being a "downramper" but do not feel the same obligation to chase the obvious uprampers, possibly company accounts, definate broker accounts, related parties , etc all and they are not declaring their position which in some cases is a legal obligation. The uprampers have spouted untold untruths on this forum and who knows if their interest on the day was to trade or just to try and keep it upbeat so people don't see and smell the underlying rot. Others promote their brokers opinions as their own and don't realise their broker has a IQ of 5 and has different motives IMO . Yep they are happily being used thinking their broker doesn't know they post here etc etc. Laughable after seeing internal morning meeting notes and broker conference details and seeing the reality of what the firm is saying but then what the individual advisor is spouting let alone the real trades a few days later.

I don't care who CEM is or if I agree or disagree with what he writes at different times but he has years of knowledge of YOW and chooses to share a opinion so I'll still have a read and see what lines up with my research and knowledge of the company and people. .

From long history in reading forums it is often the contrarian posters who have a reason that years later you find out why and it becomes clearer but you can't expect posters to commit suicide and expose all their interests and burn bridges etc etc

It is all semantics unless you have proof of some ulterior motive or seriously illegal activity and even then the regulators are ..................................... See not even I will post what I really think!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1K 40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1309 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.