VRC 11.1% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Sub 5c - Reason for concern? Stephen Hunt?, page-113

1. 495 Posts.
    Yes good week I think the marketing update was outstanding. Michael Lew and Stephen Hunt have been flat out with discussions with 20 western off take groups and working to complete existing Chinese MOU off take agreements. The off take deals will be the key to the short term re rate IMO.We now have the highly experienced mining CEO to take this into production in Trevor Matthews, what a great achievement that was to get him on board.

I don't want to really spend to much time talking about MNS but can I suggest that the posters on here from MNS (worried about Volt) might want to put their energy into asking Frank how they missed deadline after dead line. There was a video posted over Christmas where Chairman Frank said in a public interview they would be in production by 2016, whoops, then missed again and again and again on off take promises. Here we are 2017 and still nothing.

Volt is in great shape NPV of $1.3 bn that can only go higher in the DFS, best positioned infrastructure in the market and commercial discussions going on with 20 + end user groups : )

The tide is tuning Volters a very exciting 2107 on the way.

GLTA

JM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $390 90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 21408328 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3081217 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.