GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

sub 5c will be reached, page-29

1. 535 Posts.
    SP500 - people where saying "where are the sellers today" all the way from 12 cents......slowly but surely the SP is slipping away....

On the other side there ain't too many people rushing to get in on the 'bargain prices'.

Sorry mods for the use of the BS word previously - although it did try to censor the word by using stars (***)

I'll try to re-phrase by wording for the benefit of those that missed it.

I agree that my trading of this stock was not brilliant as I did not 'buy low, sell high' in the immortal words of Homer Simpson. However, getting out when I did was one of the GREATEST trades ever!

Whilst I wish all the holders the best of luck. My opinion from following the company is that the worlds best resource means nothing if the managment, and the methods of communicating infomraiton to holders via annoncement is flawed!

Using terms like AS GOOD AS IT GETS, from a management team, and following it up with months and months of NOTHING to substantiuate that claim is very very poor, and, unless they hit some magic pay in the next few weeks, I would argue borders on being entirely deceptive.

The only thing that will save the share price is a massive resource. The problem for me is that if the next announcement says WORLDS BIGGEST RESOURCE OF GAS FOUND IN WELL, I will be highly sceptical of that truth of the statement given the extermely disappointing performance of management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.