TON 18.2% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

These are the CEO's comments in the past few days and weeks....

1. 5,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    These are the CEO's comments in the past few days and weeks.

“The quality of these assets and their prime location in Mozambique is what attracted me to join Triton."

“On behalf of the Board, I wish to thank shareholders for their support of the Entitlement Offer, which occurred during a period of significant volatility in equity markets. We consider this to be a strong endorsement of the Company’s assets and our ambition to become a leading graphite producer. Triton is committed to delivering shareholder value through successful project execution. I look forward to updating Shareholders in due course. “

"In comparison with other East African graphite projects with deposits in the jumbo and super jumbo graphite flake category, and given the premium prices that high purity super jumbo can attract, the investment and development opportunity for Ancuabe is compelling.”

They raised nearly $6mil less than 2 months ago.

Stating the obvious that this all defies understanding. If it was a creditor issue they would have called in the receivers.

Have the CEO and Board just abdicated all responsibility to manage the company?

Is this a strategic play to destroy or break up the company before changing ownership?
    Last edited by Westhx: 03/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.