PEX 7.69% 14.0¢ peel mining limited

Sub 64c, page-41

1. 2,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    Gents,

Suggesting Peel is very good at locating and verifying mineable projects is certainly true, a very nice compliment, but “not knowing what to do with them” is untrue, and simply missing the point of what “explorers actually do” ergo seek, and drill out.

In many conversations with Rob it’s always been his aim to have four or so “significant projects” around the greater Cobar region.

At present “the what to do with them” appears quite clear;

1.Mallee Bull, T1, Silver Ray= Offtake or sell, to CBH ergo Toho Zinc

2. Wagga Tank= Sell or mine by St Barbara

3. Southern Nights= Sell or mine via St Barb or Toho Zinc.

4. The Bird + Fence Line has similar style gold etc to Wagga Tank so may interest St. Barbara $ others, and last but by no means least to...

5. Wirlong = expand & develop Jorc and sell to a client of JOGMEC. If we consider the projected price for Cu per Mickeys article, then Mallee Bull, Wirlong, and Wagga|Southern Nights will duly add massive value to Peel’s market cap.

6. The 36% ownership of Saturn will have logical add valorum interest for St Barbara..

7. Not forgetting the Cu JV with Talisman being drilled as well.

Despite the fact that Peel haven’t declared any formal deals per above there’s little point in the associated parties being involved if deals aren’t to be consummated.
    Bear in mind that propositions may have been mooted but companies aren’t about to speak openly about such matters until they are definite fully scoped out, valued and ready, suiting all in respect to capex, financing, offtakes and best tax timing.

I suggest & reasonably assume any major deals will be made in the new financial year, for many fairly obvious and practical reasons..

I don’t reckon we need an Einstein to figure this one out, do we?.
    I’m as keen as anyone to see the deals signed off but we ain’t selling lollies here fellas, despite the fact that we have a great range of treats to attract several substantial suitors!
    I strongly believe Wagga Tank, Southern Nights and Mallee Bull are the catalysts for Peel Mining being re-rated, and “made in the shade”.
    Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.