FBR 14.6% 4.7¢ fbr ltd

Sub pennies?, page-8

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    i think fbr even with fat and sat tests done and dusted fbr sp will be lucky to hit 4-5cents.

with near on 6billion shares on issue even with CRH/liebher confirming partnerships i doubt very much fbr will even see 6cents. and by that time the dilution will be upwards of 7-8billions!
    i do believe fbr will oneday be a major company and a successful one but unless shares are bought back by company or consolidation done [which is a bad thing unless a company is making serious money] nothing much will happen to the sp in that it will stay in the 4-6c range.
    until that happens fbr will be a good trading stock if you buy at 2c and sell when it hits 3cents or higher 0.035c.
    to be bought back at 2cents.
    altho with continued share issues price will drop range from 1c to 2.5c.
    my advice to long term holders is; don't. bc eventually you'll have to average down to under 1cent to make profit.
    other worry is it gets sold off for cents, therefore you need to buy big right now at this low price to get a low average to profit from.

so my advice is trade it, do not rely on it one day becoming a major esp not when its shares issued could well be north of 8-10 billions?
    so keep buying low 2c & sell high 3c

for all that i think fbr is a gamechanger but will in all likelihood get taken out by the big yanks making pivacs very very rich but retail not so much. unless you trade it and never own it during credit raises if you can help it bc of the horrific price crashes due to all the dilution.
    and when rebuying in your average should be super low so if t/o comes at 3cents you win big if you own lots shares.
    gluck all and buy right now as much as you can afford and remember to offload at 3cents or 3.5 cents if you dare!
    then rebuy back in at 2cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $208.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.9¢ 4.0¢ $1.290M 29.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71031 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 220000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.