submarines,kroger v abbott

1. 9,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Yes i'm a coalition voter,no i don't like current leadership and that goes for both sides.
    But i did find it amusing that michael kroger who has a long connection with the liberals stated very clearly on foxtel that probably the germans should be building the submarines as they have the most experience (lol they basically invented a functional sub during ww2) and have exported subs to many countries including the US.Kroger went on to question abbotts (captain call) to buy japanese subs due to less experience.
    So potentially another captains call cancelled.
    ps we owe the germans alot,they were the ones that have offered to build the subs in australia,they are the ones that told us how much it could be done for,they are the ones that have offered to buy ASC and imo turn it into a leading sub manufacturer,the japanese were dragged into joining the tender process.
    ps the sooner we get a leader ready to tell australians we should now be researching new nuclear technology that produces no waste,no chance of melt down,unable to become weapons grade the sooner we will have a real alternative to coal and a possible power system for our new subs.
    ps yes i was in favour of japanese subs until the germans joined the process without any invitation for our dh govt.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.