SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

submission by costal, page-8

1. 7,746 Posts.
    "Contrary to your belief, the grounds are solid. Secrecy and non-disclosure by the RE and PaperlinX are unconscionable."

Maybe, but its a moot point. Without this appeal, PPX would be lucky to get 5% PXUPA. So why bother stopping them. Yes the votes is an issue, but not really considering PPX have final say even with 0% PXUPA. It is that conflict that needs to be tested in court. Not this minor issue of a doomed take over attempt.

But it is stil better to have Coastal fighting. Even if they are only protecting their interest, because by default we would all benefit by a revised offer or full conversion.

One consequence of this action is the chance they did win. PXUPA would then be in limbo. PPX wouldnt even be able to offer $50 as Coastal would have one the argument that PXUPA is a class of PPX and cant be bought back. That would be dangerous precedent.

It would lead to limbo as they only choices would be no buyback or full conversion at face value. I dont think PPX are really going to care at this point.

I much prefer to fight the conflict.

Coastal have reached maximum holding. That restricts their next move unless they can team with other major holders. Their next move will be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.