ASX 0.39% $58.49 asx limited

The Australian economy is too small to be effective in the World...

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    The Australian economy is too small to be effective in the World market place. The problem all stems from America. The cost of money was kept artificially low to encourage the populace to use the home equity market to prop up the stock market. The cost of money should have increased seven years ago when the market started to turn. Their trick was to inflate property prices with cheap money, let greed take over and let the people use home equity to gamble on the market. This is the greatest credit bubble ever created. Once the housing comes off the boil, as it has, negative equity turns to a ball and chain.
    The thing is the people that have done this are very clever I can’t believe it’s an accident. I wonder who ends up with the ultimate asset, the property, the mine, the factory, it must end up in someone’s pocket.
    Howard and Costello have no choice but to follow Americas lead regards money or our dollar would have gone through the roof and we would have sold nothing to the World. Australia has been sucked into the same mess along with the rest of the World. As for Howard and Costello thank God they paid off labours debt of 96 billion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$58.49
Change
0.230(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $11.34B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.49 $58.80 $58.15 $57.32M 970.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20975 $58.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$58.50 80 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.