QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

I am a holder and a subscriber (and have been for over a year)....

1. 16 Posts.
    I am a holder and a subscriber (and have been for over a year). I think the service is excellent value for money and I have spread the word to friends of mine. We work in the SAAS industry so we're aware of the challenges involved in delivering such a service.

The library QFX offers for $9.99 is excellent IMO, but for an individual who has time to watch many (20+) hours of video a week, I suppose you might struggle to feed your appetite. I think some misunderstand what point of such a service is. This cannot possibly replace the current content of a Foxtel subscription at a fraction of the price. That just doesn't make sense. Also, Netflix is constantly held up as an example of what content should be, yet I know several people who have gone through the trouble (VPN) to subscribe to it, only to discover that the grass really isn't greener (or not much anyway). QFX's recent integration with Chromecast and the launch of a native Android app (the one tied to Samsung was pretty annoying) are huge pluses in my book.

I don't really care to argue about this here, but I just wanted to point out that there are some of us out here who do think a subscription is money well spent. The company has certainly been slow to act but is definitely moving in the right direction. I think that finding an advertising partner soon is key since, as others have mentioned, there is a definite lack of exposure to the public. I'm hopeful they can hang on long enough to see all the building efforts come together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.