QFX 0.00% 0.1¢ quickflix limited

Subscribers/holders, page-22

1. 4,600 Posts.
    Completely wrong as I've explained numerous times.

Fact is NFLX for a flat rate subscription streaming service for under $10 offers vastly superior content both movies and TV plus HD content. Content that QFX does offer via streaming play sub service is absolutely abysmal and not even worth $1 a month let alone $10. Plus QFX has ZERO HD content as part of their subscription play service.

Another fact as I've posted before, I only used VUDU to see if it could be accessed from outside US since they have stricter account and payment controls than either NFLX or HULU. While it took a few minutes to setup, Yes I could open account,make payment and view content.

Also not only is VUDU cheaper than QFX PPV, but also offers more content.

HULU subscription was partners choice for additional TV content, however that was dropped over 4 months ago since there was only about 3 or 4 series she was following and has since stopped watching them.

NFLX remains as our only subscription streaming service, for good reason given amount of content they offer and HD content, which for under $10 a month is vastly superior to QFX.

Australians think so as well since it seems more Australians sub to NFLX than QFX streaming play, even though NFLX hasn't done any give aways,promotions or marketing in Aus.

Also it is completely False Shakes to (throw in the cost of a VPN). Since you can setup a VPN to access Geoblocked content for free. Or if you do choose to use a service like HMA it offers more services than just access to Geoblocked content and is like any other additional security software you might choose to run and really should be using if your connected to the internet just like virus software.

Or if your in NZ you can access all Geoblocked sites like NFLX,HULU,AMZN without using a VPN if your ISP is Slingshot. It will be interesting to see if other ISP follow Slingshots lead on that one.

Kat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.