LIT 0.00% 2.3¢ lithium australia limited

Subsidiary receives $185k grant, page-2

1. 1,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    Subsidy is very important . European companies get 3,2 BILLION EURO subsidies for building battery fabrics in Europe but only for European companies and European raw materials like LIThium . The subsidy is intended to prevent dependence on Asian cell manufacturers.
    LIT holds two licenses for raw materials in Sadisdorf and at Hegelshöhe near Bärenstein . Tin International, sold these to Lithium Australia for only 2 Million Euro. Remember for how much ALASKA has been sold . Now there will come a second subsidy in Germany to help workers for jobs in Germany , only for workers in Germany !!! .Lithium Australia already has an inferred resource of over 25 million tons with an average content of 0.45% of lithium on Sadisdorf.
    We are sitting on a rocket with LITIUM AUSTRALIA that booster can start every day. Im only waiting for the battery recycling obligation in Australia ,
    then we fly with transwarp.
    What is more expensive for Australia , clean the country from 97% of thrown away dangerous batteries getting many of them in the groundwater or sit down and write today a piece of paper for 100% battery recycling in Australia. I really ask me what kind of people that are being so lax and playing with the healthiness of Australian citizen and Animals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $134.2K 5.442M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1479086 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 621962 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.