VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

subst. holder reduces stake, page-8

1. 12,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Cakecooker

I am always a bit negative of posters that appear out of nowhere with a negative post, only when the share drops!!! Not good IMO. Too may cr@p artists on Hotcopper doing that & I have zero time for them

If however, you are not one of those & have genuine motives for posting then fair enough. Assuming that is the case, I will take the time to answer.

"I also do a bit of research, and my research has lead me to the facts that this company has changed its code from NSA."
    ANSWER: Check the NSA thread I was posting there originally & am quite well versed in their previous incarnation.

"AND on 15/5/2006. If you take the time to look at the announcements, you will note that Golden Wire acquired these shares at 4 cents on or around"
    ANSWER: I am well aware of that - check my previous posts - I am also aware that they bought more early this year for 2 cents. They have cleared out their losing positions & kept their profit making ones ... their call.

"PS: they had half a million dollars in the bank - june 30, 2006. According to my calculations, that's about 10 months ago. It really would be interesting to see how much they have in the bank today, wouldn't it??"
    ANSWER: Well why dont you take a look at their February Appendix 4C dated March 13,2007 ... if you cant find it its actually $559,000.

They have no real running expenses, so that shoudnt move much.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.