AZC 0.00% 2.7¢ australian zircon nl

Here is the full email, not much more to it really."Thank you...

1. 248 Posts.
    Here is the full email, not much more to it really.

"Thank you for your correspondence. I thought it might be appropriate to give you a quick update on where the company and project is at.

At the Mindarie Zircon Mine, we are in the process of commissioning the Mine Pump/Slurry Unit, and the Concentrator. We are expecting to be producing concentrates within a week, and at that time the Concentrate Upgrade Plant will be ready for commissioning also. By the end of the month the Mineral Separation Plant and Rail Loadout facility will be being commissioned. So by the end of the month we should be railing magnetic concentrates, and possibly some other products also. As you may have read, we have also commenced a pre-feasibility study on the WIM150 resource in Victoria.

We now have an experienced and highly competent management team at AZC who we are confident can run the mine and plant, and be continually mindful of optimizing and improving the operation. This management team has now employed ~50 personnel for the mining, processing, administration and maintenance functions at site, and we expect that we will need another 10-20 people by the end of the year. We are currently looking at potential employees to fill these remaining positions.

Full production is forecast to occur within the 1st 3-6 months, and cash inflows are forecast soon after delivery of product to the facilities at Port Adelaide.

Thanks again for your note"

I think whoever said that they should update the market with this info is correct, as it has been 6 weeks now since any ann. But perhaps we should take it as a bit of a good thing, to be able to accumulate at these prices.

once cashflow starts a re-rating should occur. as has been stated by many people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.