DSE 0.56% $3.52 dropsuite limited

da whippetThis is the $64,000 question, and will remain the...

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    da whippet

This is the $64,000 question, and will remain the subject of speculation for some time, no doubt, until we see the result of the Cube review in its entirety.

I certainly wouldnt want to guess at the extent of the downgrade as i have nothing whatsoever to base that guess on. Substantial could be 20-50% i suppose.

This is an example of the risks inherent in previously mined ground, but having said that the bad news is restricted to one category of one part of our resource (albeit a significant one).
    The news only relates to the historically mined parts of Juno, it has no bearing on the inferred resource nor the recent updip, downdip extensions to Juno which as you point out may serve to mitigate any downgrade of the indicated resource. Nor does it impact on the "shallows".

EXM has chosen to embark on the transition to mining via a well defined and transparent process that will ultimately reduce the risk of developing the assets. Todays news is part of that process and certainly represents a step backwards for the resource. Now the company must continue to move forward, there is still much drilling to be done and many results due to be released,

Some positive highgrade assays would be most welcome now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.52
Change
-0.020(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $245.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.54 $3.56 $3.42 $110.6K 31.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 290 $3.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.52 631 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.