PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

It is interesting to read some of the posts at the end of that...

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    It is interesting to read some of the posts at the end of that article…

Also, it’s funny they mention PCSK9 drugs at all when the FDA has written to Astra expressing concerns in their concept… the PCSK9 is LDL specific and Mipomersen is off to market this year and will have made multibillions before PCSK9 sees the light of day (if it sees the light of day) so no dampener there for ISIS on this. Also, the important message here is that Mipomersen validates the platform, unquestionably!

Validates the platform which includes ATL1103 for Acromegaly!

The only peers to ATL1103 or ANPs other drugs is the other peer drugs in the ISIS pipeline. Some here wish to try and compare them to other Australian bio specs well I say there is no comparison. Why would you compare a P3 tampon to P11 antisense lol. Also, there is a lot more to making money in the bio space than just finding the drug targeting the biggest market or the furthest along in trials… It is about timing and risk! Antisense timing is now and they have validation to carry them forward! There is other RNA focussed technology coming up the pipeline and there will be a time to invest in those companies but they are still a long way off, and until they earn their stripes I wouldn’t invest and nor would smart money.

There are 28 drugs in the ISIS pipeline and ANP has 3 of them. IMO ATL1103 is the most promising to invest in right now. Which is why based on our peer drugs being taken over left right and centre over the past 3 months I’d say the next to go will be ours given the ongoing DD being done.

A company making deal which based on recent aqustions with ISIS partners will be many times our market cap, is just around the corner. Whether it be done now or after PII it will be done this year and will see quite a substantial bio be born here…. similar to the PRR success story in my view!

Patience will be rewarded here!

Watching all this unfold over 2012 will be exciting to say the least IMO!

JMO, Good Luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $33.85K 424.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 76080 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 10226 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.