GGE 0.00% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

Razor - Do you really have a license to use these complex words...

1. 78 Posts.
    Razor -
    Do you really have a license to use these complex words or is this copied from the promotional material?? As a "licensed" geoscientist I see an explanation worded in a manner to impress the layman rather than inform from a technical viewpoint. I would have expected this to be part of SOP and of course you can dress it up with big words most people don't understand. When the release contains a cogent explanation of the reservoir dynamics I'll be more interested.
    The weak link in the "clear vision" presented by GGE is they've hitched their 3B share wagon to a very small horse, in that the "operator" on whom they are dependent appears less than capable. This strategic plan of not having in-house technical staff is rarely effective. Not having control of operations and the ability to make effective use of them, is a risky path. It is one thing for GGP to be non-operator at ~15%, but with a major interest GGE has a different vulnerability. There are several recent examples of poor performance (stuck pipe, lost BHA's, blowouts, etc.) that make this point for me. Until GGE acts less like an investor and more like a competent operator, it is hard to see big gains in share value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230072 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 5098425 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.