SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

This is a good reason for a share consolidation in my...

1. 174 Posts.
    This is a good reason for a share consolidation in my opinion.

With 2.7 Bil shares issued it is fairly easy for insto's to manipulate the market and buy large amounts cheap.

Just imagine how much the price would go up if someone wanted a 5% stake, for example, and there was only 270 Mil shares on issue!

10 for 1 ASAP for my way of thinking.

I can see a small downside in that with less shares on offer it may make the stock more tightly held which will make it harder to drive the price up. However it WILL conversely stop large buys going 'under the radar' and manipulation of the price to look like a lot of sell's when they are really buying.

Ben.
    Disclosure: I am still weighing up weather to sell my whole holding in SDL. The cap raising has disappointed me greatly. I'm not saying that raising funds is a bad thing but the way it was done does not sit comfortably with me. I have invested about a year's worth of after tax salary in this one which I was comfortable with until a week ago. Announcing at the AGM that CAP raising was not on the cards and then springing it on us with no notice while we still had $29 mil in the bank and a freshly released great DFS with a business plan to free carry a project ($99 Bil project apparently) in 3 years does not leave a good taste in my mouth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.