RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

I wouldn't worry to much people about the entitlement shares,...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I wouldn't worry to much people about the entitlement shares, they will be there Monday presumably. By weeks end it will be interesting to see what Forrest Capital via their principals now hold ie how much if any short fall did they vacuum up? As has been stated by several others, I cant wait to see if the directors, Holloman & Jones took up part or all of their entitlements. Holloman hopefully took up 10m shares to add to the existing 60m, wow that should dramatically lower their in costs. Jones would have been up for over 6m, so with numbers like these, full take ups would be a significant sign of faith. I see from the latest Silver Mines annul report that Jones no longer appears in the top 20 & given he had 1m shares purchased in the low single cents & that they peaked recently at .32 he must know a thing or two about timing so I look forward to seeing his RMG strategy.

I was pleased to see that the quarterly was not another cut & paste and that it appears that management have something to work with given the results they published. Now they need to do some serious on the ground testing & analysis.

Rob keep up the role as chief cheerleader as it appears your predecessor The Ace has gone missing in action. I'm glad for any info you care to share and as to your shareholding, I couldn't give a toss one way or the other. You will be judged by the accuracy and timelyness of the info in my book. Like many on the thread I've held for a long long time & had my hopes raised & dashed several time but this time it feels a bit different. maybe its seeing very long term major holders (Forrest duo) who seem to have a reputation for making things happen in the small resource company sector stepping up to the plate to take on a more dominant role. Good luck to all hoder & may the new year bring new wealth to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.