ALA 3.08% 15.8¢ arovella therapeutics limited

substantial holder, page-12

1. 5,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    just revisiting an old post to review where we have come from in a short period and the effort of management is truly remarkable:

"...All the excuses we have had in the past to justify the languishing shareprice are vanishing. we had:
    - the Phase III debarcle, no interim report, then no final report, a lack of PR, funding uncertainty, high market volitity, internal instability with Dermie and sims, difficulties with PP and the death of the good Dr, production concerns, no options after Artimist...all of which are largely things of the past

we still have BP, Bergen funding issues, no cornerstone investor and no trade sale but if this is so derisked why have we not seen at least a rise to 5c. Clearly none of the supposedly overwhelmed and positive brokers have pushed this yet for a reason. it is a concern to me and frankly"

now we look to have the BP/Bergen resolved and big insto's chopping away. We have the PP issue cleaned up in a new vehicle to make a trade sale easier - an now I have my rise to 5c and above.

well done management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.8¢
Change
-0.005(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $173.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $213.8K 1.315M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 684661 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 411484 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.