ALA 6.06% 17.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

substantial holder, page-18

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    G'day Tom, it was just a number I plucked based very loosely on action I've seen before over the years with this stock, as you said, just because it's run hard. There are a few posters here that seem pretty savvy with the charts and may be able to give you some guidance.

But it's also within its rights to rerate based on the new 80/20 arrangement. Hopefully the broker show this week will bring some more interest.

I gather that some here are balls deep, congratulations on your fortitude and unnatural patience. This time feels more 'real' than any other. Trade sale earmarked for 2H14. 2014 should finally see holders rewarded. We'll see.

Watched an nteresting Australian Story tonight (not ABC) on Max Whisson. It joined some dots for me. Doug Sims resigned as director of EMS after being charged with receiving stolen goods after the retractable needle inventor was broken into. Finally I get some light on why DS was spoken so badly of over the years on here.

Anyway that's old news and has nothing to do with SUD, just closed a loop for me so was interesting. It's been a trip, let's hope we see a new base forming up around these levels.

I hope it's not just a Bergan related trump up that they can sell their converted notes into, hence the BA maggots borrowing stock. Anyway again, short term doesn't matter, some great progress has been made.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.010(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $183.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.5¢ 16.5¢ $460.1K 2.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 255235 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 189078 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.