RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Whenever I go to your profile, all post only relates to RMX and...

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Whenever I go to your profile, all post only relates to RMX and not any other blue chip.

Yes, RMXO holders stilling at risk due to timeline and completely agree with Rona swapping to RMX was smart move & also Mak and I had explained many time about risk associated with RMXO. In addition, We discussed million times about faith in management but still resource fundamentals remains the same. Announcements before CR were just trenching results, where as drilling can take longer than expected and I & many others have explained many times in past few months. Believe, you need to get bit more education on exploration and drilling. Once any company goes to drilling, you should expect news slower than pre-drilling era but RMX had still delivered couple of drilling news, which doesn't prove support your argument of lack of drilling announcement. So not need to keep singing about lack of news.

Similar to Matt, you could have just explained your reasons of selling and posted once or twice that you looking for better opportunities to buy back lower if it presents. But continuous downgrading without any supportive/repetitive statements puts your integrity on line.

Hope you make good money in other stocks.

Cheers
    J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.