CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Could never understand what ML's holding was all about. Probably...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Could never understand what ML's holding was all about. Probably one of the US fund's holdings in disguise. Probably being distributed around in other pockets for coming effect. The yanks have funny set-ups by our standards but they aint stupid. I take these kinda moves as precursers to likley positive happenings tho. But u know me, the eternal optimist.

Hots, what are u doing to the LEAD Price. Might have to spin-off a GLOBAL LEAD MINES ULTD as well haha.

I note that the USDX is taking a hiding again. If it falls sub 79 CRUNCH time and Cu will be off toward 6 bucks haha. Talk of Euro rate hike coming up too. Global INFLATION raising its head EVERYWHERE inc China, with paper burning at 15% pa real. And Greece is a shocker since joining Euroland. We pay about AUD 1.70 / litre of ULP here. And fruit and vegies up around 200% since discarding the Drach in 2004.

We really need a golden pgms currency hedge as well now ....... Au, Pt, Pd prices rocking again. Reckon Palladium is gonna be the surprise packet ahead. Casey, Dines, Sprotts, Puplava all on track. U know what I mean.

Zeus be thanked for the safety of the ARK.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.