FAR 0.00% 51.0¢ far limited

substantial holders selling, page-26

1. 1,845 Posts.
    i disagree
    good oil is a tangent in the spectrum of naieve sheep like mentality.
    do your research and understand the positives of good oil.
    a rough diamond who will help when you are responsive and no doubt in his opinion being prepared to allow others their right to be the image they show. right or wrong or even self destructive in their cloak of smart+++.
    do research ON good oil and learn.
    a tit bit of insight to him ,posted on RIA.BY HIM.

http://www.stockopedia.co.uk/

lot more there to be understood.

his latest post did not downramp.you choose to see it that way as all he did was refer to the fact of being in the dark.
    trapped in the 'cone of silence' and gave reference to the posibility that behind the scene there is more going on.

remember the shell wait , word was the longer it goes the more positive it will be.as bad news is delivered fast.this statement has reappeared again [ sorry funtimes ] but the predators will offer deals and money with promises to drill ASAP to secure good election babble for the government as FAR have spent 16 months trying to secure a JV partner with no success.
    what is going on , behind in front or with due/dil.how many have walked , how many are still there.at the end of the day as gotta said ' get out while the ducks are quacking '

ME stated that the decree is needed to give potential JV security of title.that was on a 1 year extension to find JV partners.long time ago.

there is still an unknown cloud over the situation.as good oil said '
    Cant blame em for taking a profit? Question I would ask is 'what do they know'?? Seems to me 'rank and file' holders are getting the 'mushroom' treatment . Obviously a hlluva lot going on behind the scenes here imo.

DYOR

is this downramping.

wg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.5¢ $22.26K 44.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 148595 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 102895 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.