VMG 0.00% 0.1¢ vdm group limited

Hey, I use to be in IMI as well. Now they were a real dog. Still...

1. 246 Posts.
    Hey, I use to be in IMI as well. Now they were a real dog. Still are by the looks of it. Feel sorry for the 5400 shareholders getting shafted. Management seems to be looking after its own interests with that deal.

We've already had several shaftings from all the previous management teams. Jury out on this lot. The half yearlies will be out soon so we should see the extent of damage (or recovery) then.

Given the parlous state of company still how the BHP case is resolved is still relevant. I'm not as pessimistic as Overloaded given the mediation process was going VMGs way so I'd say there was a 50-60% chance of a favourable or neutral outcome for VMG, which of course still leaves a 50-40% chance of a unfavourable outcome. Wait and see.

Now if you want another good example of shareholders been shafted look at PLT (Polartechnic). Great technology, management not so good. On the other hand if you want to see a company that successfully struggled back from the abyss and then got bought up by a Chinese partner (but for once SH did okay) look at FPA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.